You are warmly invited to an exhibition of my abstract paintings
Wimbledon Art Fair
Thursday 10th to Sunday 13th May 2018
Thursday 10th & Friday 11th May - 2pm to 10pm
Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th May - 11am to 6pm
Complimentary bar and live music on Thursday opening evening from 6:30pm to 10pm
Studio 302, 1st Floor, Blue Building
Wimbledon Art Studios
10 Riverside Yard, Riverside Road
London, SW17 0BB
HOW TO GET TO WIMBLEDON ART STUDIOS 10 RIVERSIDE ROAD, LONDON, SW17 0BB
• By Rail: Earlsfield Station
• By Tube: Tooting Broadway
• By Bus: The 44 / 77 / 270 buses run along Garratt Lane, between Tooting Broadway and Earlsfield stations. Alight at Summerstown near the Esso Petrol Station.
The 493 can be taken from Wimbledon Railway Station. Alight at Wimbledon Stadium.
• By car: there is limited parking available, so please use public transport whenever possible.
• Thurs & Fri:
No parking in the Greyhound Stadium due to ongoing development.
There are usually parking options on Maskell Road which is just off St Martin’s Way.
• Sat & Sun: Visitors can park around the business estate. There will be parking attendants available to help.
• Disabled Parking: Approximately four spaces are available outside of the Marquee for disabled visitors and young families.
Emma has one of my Stripes paintings in her beautiful home!! #stripes #kellinginthenews @kellingdesigns
Thank you to House and Garden magazine UK and Emily Tobin (Arts Editor) for featuring my paintings in On the Town in the April 2016 issue page 92.
"A look at three artists who use the skylines and buildings of cities as their inspiration"
Blueprint Series - Bilbao; Acrylic & Oil on canvas board, framed; 45 x 75 cm (unframed size)
I’m delighted that my painting of the chapel of Notre Dame du Haut in Ronchamp, France, Acrylic on linen, 60 x 95 cm, (designed by Le Corbusier), has been selected for the final judging of the Lynn Painter-Stainers 2016 Prize
@mallgalleries @ParkerHarrisCo #LynnPainterStainers #RoseLong #art #prize
Rose Long is an artist and architect. She paints in oils and acrylic. She was brought up in South Africa and has lived in London in the UK since the mid 1980's. She has practiced as an architect since the early 1980's and continues to do so, while concentrating increasingly on painting.