I was delighted to show some of my work in a group show called Fusion V by The Cult House at Candid Arts Trust in Islington, London in March. The Cult House is an amazing cultural platform. Their vision is exciting, forward thinking and collaborative.
I have 3 pieces in a group show in Islington, London in March 2019.
FUSION V Group Show curated by The Cult House - 27th to 31st March 2019 at the Candid Arts Trust,
3 Torrens Street, London EC1V 1NQ
Art Below Hyde Park - Billboard of my ’Babushka’ painting on the platform at Hyde Park Corner Tube Station 12th to 27th January 2019
Art Below Hyde Park - Billboard of Babushka painting on the platform at the Hyde Park Corner Tube Station 12th to 27th January 2019
The original painting will be shown in a Group Exhibition at the Herrick Gallery, Mayfair from the 15th to 19th January, curated by Art Below.
Sat 6th & Sun 7th Oct and Sat 13th & Sun 14th Oct 2018
Delta House, Riverside Road, London SW17 0BA
Open Studios & Wandsworth Artists' Open House
Photographs by Nicholas Gentilli | www.nicholasgentilli.com
You are warmly invited to an exhibition of my abstract paintings
Wimbledon Art Fair
Thursday 10th to Sunday 13th May 2018
Thursday 10th & Friday 11th May - 2pm to 10pm
Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th May - 11am to 6pm
Complimentary bar and live music on Thursday opening evening from 6:30pm to 10pm
Studio 302, 1st Floor, Blue Building
Wimbledon Art Studios
10 Riverside Yard, Riverside Road
London, SW17 0BB
HOW TO GET TO WIMBLEDON ART STUDIOS 10 RIVERSIDE ROAD, LONDON, SW17 0BB
• By Rail: Earlsfield Station
• By Tube: Tooting Broadway
• By Bus: The 44 / 77 / 270 buses run along Garratt Lane, between Tooting Broadway and Earlsfield stations. Alight at Summerstown near the Esso Petrol Station.
The 493 can be taken from Wimbledon Railway Station. Alight at Wimbledon Stadium.
• By car: there is limited parking available, so please use public transport whenever possible.
• Thurs & Fri:
No parking in the Greyhound Stadium due to ongoing development.
There are usually parking options on Maskell Road which is just off St Martin’s Way.
• Sat & Sun: Visitors can park around the business estate. There will be parking attendants available to help.
• Disabled Parking: Approximately four spaces are available outside of the Marquee for disabled visitors and young families.
Emma has one of my Stripes paintings in her beautiful home!! #stripes #kellinginthenews @kellingdesigns
Rose Long is an artist and architect. She practiced as an architect since the early 1980's for over 35 years. She has increasingly concentrated on painting and design.